Introducing eInfinity to your clients
There are many companies who offer I.T. support as part of a suite of services to their clients. Providing a service that gives customers value for money and seamless service levels that reflect their own offering is critical, and choosing the right partner is essential to making a success of offering these services.
In our recent blog which covered what you should expect from an I.T. support partner we discussed the main points that you should be able to count on when appointing a service provider for your own business. Most business owners will agree that a good IT service must provide peace of mind ensuring that systems are secured and monitored regularly. At eInfinity we demonstrate this through our ability to secure long term relationships with our clients and partners who in return, refer and recommend us to others. What types of business would benefit from becoming one of our partners?
Some examples include:
- Website designers often prefer to focus on their core business but find themselves dealing with hardware and software issues as part of the development process.
- Software developers, and I.T. trainers face similar issues.
- Commercial removal companies will be asked to provide I.T. support as part of the moving process. Handling the dismantling and reassembly of servers and other hardware needs an understanding of the specialist nature of the equipment. Ensuring that the data which is the lifeblood of any business is backed up securely and makes the move intact and usable is usually beyond the remit of a removal firm.
- Computer hardware suppliers and cabling installers can also get asked about aspects of I.T. that fall outside their areas of expertise.
In all these cases having a full service I.T. support partner on hand to provide advice or hands on practical services can enhance the reputation of your company. It means that you can build a better relationship with your clients by with your clients by offering a positive solution to their problem.
eInfinity currently work with a number of businesses who do not cover the full service I.T. support that we can provide. We are actively seeking to extend this to other companies who can benefit from offering additional value to their clients through our services. Working with us allows you to benefit from our industry partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco and others offering a range of services including:
- Hardware and software implementation and support
- VOIP telephony
- Cloud based back up and storage solutions
- Maintenance contracts and breakdown support
Introducing a reliable, local partner can enhance your reputation and cement your own business relationships. EInfinity are keen to establish mutually beneficial introduction and referral partnerships. We also offer a referral fee. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you support your clients and help to reinforce your relationships with them, please get in touch.